Wednesday, November 3, 2010

IGOTSOBOREDITRIEDAGAIN

Being the baby I am after putting little effort in to getting anyone to read this blog ever I have once again out of boredom and a desire to share my voice with the world am going to start this back up. The odds of anyone seeing this at all are shit but who cares?

For my second post I'll be taking a look/listen to Wildebeest. If you haven't heard of this band already thats a shame. Luckily I'm here to share this jewel with you all or none.

As I type this I'm currently uploading some videos to youtube to further expand my reach in to the internet and all I can really say is I love this band. Its just all around great folk, the lyrics are easily related to and really speek to me. Theres something about such honest music that I simply can't get enough of. So heres a little sample before you waste your time downloading this.



d/l

I'd tell you to support the band and what have you but they no longer exist and as far as I'm aware even when they did it would have been rather difficult to.

No comments:

Post a Comment