Thursday, November 4, 2010

Malegoat - To Face the Music

This is yet another band I can't get enough of. Mostly due to the fact that upon my discovery of it I have become obsessed with all things math(y) and these fellows from japan do it quite well. I'm almost positive because of how similar this band sounds to Cap'n jazz (who happen to be my favorite band ever EVER) my opinion may be a tad biased. Regardless, this is just really fun music to listen to, no matter what sort of mood I may be in math rock lifts me. I prefer their first effort over this but this is their newest and is probably a greater indication of where they're going to take their particular sound.

Now for those of you who are unaware there are an unlimited number of bands and sounds that fall in to math rock. Minus the Bear, Giraffes?Giraffes!, I could go on but won't. This particular brand is more along the lines of indie. Its got a very poppy sound. Just check it out, if you like what you hear great, if you don't I don't care.



If you like what you hear click the fuck out of this.

Myspace
last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment